Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wow!

My mom (Judy,) came out to visit, she told me that she lost 16 lbs on weight watchers (which is GREAT!), she kept talking about how she was trying to eat healthy.. So I decided to jump the gun and ask her if she wanted to participate in my experiment (rather than springing it on her the day before). Surprisingly she said "YES". Now I feel that there is a lot of pressure on me to really make this work! I can't get my expectations too high, but any results will be fabulous.
I told her that I was curious to see how mental health could be affected by diet. She explained that when she was in high school she ran a lot, but was still depressed. I know back then she wasn't eating the best diet (borderline starving herself) so perhaps if she eats the right diet and exercises we will see different results. I can't wait to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment