Monday, May 16, 2011

What to expect...

I'm sure my mom would like to know just what she is in for this summer.. I am still trying to figure everything out, but she will for SURE be on a new meal plan. She is worried that she won't "be able to eat anything!". This is not going to be torture (although that would be fun too..) I am going to have a wide variety of food options. Lots of fresh fruits, vegetables, grains, and even some "healthier" treat options. I am going to be in charge of all 3 of her meals everyday, including all snacks, and beverages. I also want (hope) to have a work out program going on as well. 6 days a week of cardio, strength training, maybe some yoga. I would like to help her get her entire house in order. Going through everything, organizing, getting rid of things that aren't needed. Limiting TV time, and computer time. This is a lifestyle change. It might be a big shock, but I am hoping that we (I need to make it through this too!) can last for 28 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment