Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WTJ's goals

Today I took my mom to the gym for her first step aerobics class. I know that step can be SO intimidating if you don't know what you're doing, but I went for it. We are going all the way with this! She said she enjoyed it, but wished she were in better shape so she could do all the steps. Well, wish granted! That's going to be number 1 on the goals, here are the rest she wants to accomplish:

1. Get into shape!!
2. Be at least 2 sizes smaller
3. To feel better about herself, like the way she looks and feels
4. Be able to bike 10 miles (I say we can get up to at least 20!)

Longer term goals
1. Be able to dance
2. Not feel embarrassed about herself
3. Be able to bend over and tie her shoe
4. Be able to run
5. Feel comfortable having picture taken

No comments:

Post a Comment