Sunday, August 25, 2013

Feeling Flat

And it isn't just my soda that is flat. My bicycle tire is popped, my exercise ball is low on air and why does it have to be so difficult? So, here I am stuck pondering whether or not I should spend more money on another gym membership. I am trying to be good and eat healthy...but darn it they place the junk food in the grocery store entryway and the healthy vegetables in the back. Why or why cruel universe??????? Back in the day I got up at 4:30 in the morning and ran at least four miles and only ate protein and vegetables. Never did soda pass my lips and I wouldn't dream of taking a bag of Oreos to bed with me. What the heck happened? Now my knees hurt (not as bad as before) but they still hurt and I have NO motivation? I seem to use any little excuse to sit on my ample butt and feel sorry for myself. Life is what we make it, right? And noone is going to come and sweep me off my feet and into a pair of spandex shorts so I guess I will sit here for a few more minutes and then rouse myself out of complacency and see if I can figure out how to change a flat and fill up a ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment