Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hustle

I want to thank Rachel's friend, Denise for being my Tuesday and Thursday gym buddy. I didn't want to go today, but knew she'd be waiting.
After class the instructor invited everyone to stay for her dance class. She said it was the Hustle. Being a woman of the 80's I said to myself, "Self, I can stay for a few extra minutes and shake it."
SHE LIED, it wasn't no HUSTLE. It was that new stuff that young folks do like shake everything. I actually did jump a little, but I felt like Homer Simpson when he wiggled and his whole body did The Wave for 5 minutes. Consequently, I snuck out after 1/2 hour. I think the instructor was relieved to see me go.

2 comments:

  1. Woot Woot!!! Way to go Judy!!!! Shake your groove thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that you at least stayed to try it out!! I am so proud!

    ReplyDelete