Friday, September 23, 2011

Why can't I just purchase some mental energy???

I love to run, but I have been so unmotivated lately.
Every morning I wake up feeling tired, sick, or ornery.
I don't want to haul my butt outta bed and inflict hard work on it. 
Alex and I have a 5K coming up. I know we need to train.
There is no getting around it!
You can not run with out training (unless you're my friend Denise).
Alex isn't training because I am not making him!
3 days a week of running is not too much to ask of anyone.
I will feel better.
I won't be as stressed.
Does someone want to call me at 7am and give me this pep talk??? 

For those who need it (me!) here are 10 mental tricks to help you beat a brain fatigue:


http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-238-267--13996-0,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment