Thursday, August 4, 2011

EEE








Excercise, energy and empowerment. Those are three important reasons to get up and move. At yesterday's Body Pump class I finally felt like I was getting the hang of things. I still can't get my knees to bend enough to perform the lunges, but I can now squat and keep up with most of what is required.
Also, I'm super sore today, so apparently I must be doing the required moves somewhat correctly.
Perhaps it sounds twisted but, I find that it feels good to sweat, it feels great to be tired and it feels fabulous to be sore because then I know that muscles are being strengthened.
Found an informative article about the benefits of weight lifting, it can be found at womenshealthmag.com/weight-loss/weight-training-tips.
Well, now I've got to figure out a way to do weight-training two more times a week. Maybe Rachel will take me to the gym and help me figure out a routine before she heads back to California.






No comments:

Post a Comment