Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Vegified

Yes you read right, vegified. It means, all I am eating is fruits and vegifies.. OK that doesn't make sense, but I have become vegified. I will only be eating fruits and vegetables for 7 days. Now before you think "Hey that's crazy!", let me tell you, it is crazy, but how can anyone go wrong with fruits and veggies? They provide everything I need, carbs, sugars, vitamins, minerals, protein, and healthy fats (thank you avocado).

I started this fun experiment on Monday, and accidentally ate a piece of pizza on Tuesday (it fell into my mouth) not even a good piece of pizza! A crappy $5 pizza, ya you know the one.. Why didn't I eat sushi or ramen???

Anyway, even with that slip up, I've lost 4 lbs. Don't freak out! I know that is WAY too much to lose in 2 1/2 days, but I'm sure it's mostly water weight, and um... Some other weight that has been waiting to leave my body (mom you know what I mean!).

Sure, I get hungry, then I just go eat. I can eat as much food as I want, I stocked the kitchen with some mushrooms, arugula (my new obsession), apples, bananas, kiwis, carrots, celery, avocado, etc.. Now the real question is, has anyone ever gotten that I-am-so-sick-from-eating-I-can't-walk-and-I-want-to-throw-up feeling from eating like this??? I guess we will find out!!!

I like this blog too, there are only 2 posts, but it's still a cool experience to read about:
http://ebjackson.blogspot.com/2011/04/let-food-be-your-medicine.html

1 comment:

  1. This is Rachel I'm guessing. ARE YOU CRAZY?!? You can't afford to lose 4 lbs! You are already stick skinny! I'll get a dozen donuts put in the mail for you this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete