Friday, August 5, 2011

Paddle Boating It









We spent the day at East Canyon. What a wonderful day of fun in the sun! My grandson wanted to ride in a paddle boat, which made me nervous, because the last time I rode in a paddle boat I was completely exhausted after just a couple of minutes. It was four summers ago at Girl's Camp. We rented a few boats for the leaders and girls to share. We were supposed to paddle across the lake and back so that everyone could have equal turns. Well, my group was stuck in the middle of the lake because of the fat, out-of-shape leader that was having heart palpatations from the minor exertion. Needless to say I was extremely humiliated and embarrassed.


Today Alex and I paddled from the rental area back to our picnic spot. Then we paddled around for another hour or so....and it didn't bother me at all, in fact it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment