Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pump It



I think I've lost some of my double chin. Always happy to have less to show off.

Attended the Body Pump class all by myself. I went up the stairs and got my weights and mat ready then ran, yes I said ran down the stairs to use the lady's room. It's funny, I was running down the stairs and I didn't realize what I'd done until I got to the bottom.
It's the little milestones that keep me motivated and give me encouragement. Rachel told me the first time I attended the Body Pump class that if I continued going I would begin to enjoy it. She's absolutely right!

School starts next week so I won't be able to go on Wednesday mornings. However, I have been strategizing how I will plan my day out so that I can make it to the evening classes.











No comments:

Post a Comment