Thursday, July 21, 2011

Babysitting

I thought I was going to spend the whole summer babysitting my mom... Watching her every move! Making sure she didn't stick some butter in her face, counting her diet cokes, throwing away all her food storage fruit snacks. But... I haven't really had to do any of that. She's pretty dern committed to being healthy on her own.. I even let her leave the house tonight WITH OUT my supervision! I know.. I know.. What is the world coming to.. How can a food addict resist food (partially speaking about myself..).. It's a miracle. It was fun to run next to my mom at the gym... I am very proud of her, and I can't wait for our 5K (yes, we're putting on a 5K) so she can run the whole way!

p.s. she is learning new skills too. Check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment