Saturday, July 16, 2011

Food Glorious Food


Today Rach and I went to the Farmer's Market held at Pioneer Park. Oh baby was it hot! Lots of marvelous items to see and purchase.
Our first procured delight was a fresh strawberry/banana mini pie. It was heavenly, to say the least. However, much to my chagrin and surprise I was satisfied after a few bites. Who knew I could be happy without shoving a whole dessert into my face.
Next, after perusing all the food booths we settled on Sudanese food. We had a Spinach with couscous and Lentils with rice dish. First experience with this type of food, but it won't be my last.
I feel like my taste buds have begun a delectable, delicious, nondairy, don't have to live off of animals drive.....and I'm packed and ready to head out!

No comments:

Post a Comment