Saturday, July 9, 2011

Finally some pics!

My computer crashed and I had to wipe the entire hard drive... But the ordeal is over and now I have pics of yummy food (because that's what we need to see more of, food!).


Spaghetti squash "pasta" with marinara sauce. I had never tried this before, but I am now addicted.. It was SO good!!! Adding a little crunch and flavor.. I don't know if I will ever cook regular pasta again!! High fiber content, low in calories, and delicious.. I am so in love with this squash! If you like to read about your food (like I do) check out his profile, Spaghetti Squash

We also had some bruschetta with tomato, garlic, onion, salt, and balsamic. No dinner would be complete with out vegan smores for dessert... I like how the smore looks dark and mysterious in his picture... I love dark chocolate.. Let's read about it! Delicious Dark Chocolate
I may have just eaten a piece of dark chocolate..



No comments:

Post a Comment