Monday, July 25, 2011

Only Five Days Left


It's been said, "Time flies when you're having fun." Well what about time if you've had to swear off your favorite foods, i.e. cheese, milk, BUTTER, beef, pork, chicken, and did I mention BUTTER?
YARG!
My favorite pizza, (vegetarian with a cream sauce) was served at a party; my friend ordered a Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato sandwich, (another fav); waxy chocolate-covered-donuts were being consumed in front of me; and to top it all off my good friend enjoyed not one but two chocolate fudge milkshakes. Of course it's hard to resist, especially when Rachel is not around and I'm being told to go ahead and taste because they won't tattle on me. (And a little sample won't hurt anything)
However, I honestly can't remember the last time I set a goal and actually stuck to it. 25 days have past and I've not cheated, not even once. Realizing that we all have the power within us to accomplish any feat---great or small---can be extremely empowering.
I think I'm going to be o.k.

No comments:

Post a Comment