Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cecret Lake




I have the best job ever. I get to work with the young people! I absolutely love them!

Tonight we went on a hike supposedly to Cecret Lake. However, our plans were foiled as the road was closed. So, what did we do you ask? Turn back? NEVER! We pretended we were mountain goats and hiked up a random mountain. Well, not random I guess, since we knew where we were, but it was not a 'people trail'. I offered to yodel but was asked not to---politely of course.
I love hiking even though I find myself glistening a lot. (Real women don't sweat)
The kids were such good sports and always encouraging to some of us old people.
I'm grateful for a body that can get me around to enjoy the beauty of God's creations. My hope is to be more mindful of the gift I've been given, to treat it with respect and to climb lots of mountains....physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.

1 comment:

  1. I finally got this thing to work!!!
    We love you too Judster!!!!!
    Look how beautiful the mountains are! Look at how cute our girls are! Just love those YW!

    ReplyDelete