Saturday, July 16, 2011

Protein..

Today at the gym I saw the CUTEST little bottle of protein.. He was so cute! Why are little things so cute! There is something wrong with me... Anyway I remember when I first stopped eating meat and everyone told  me "You're going to die." Well, I'm still alive and I have never been healthier. I don't think people really know how much protein they really need... Our society seems to think that if we're not eating beef, chicken, and pork for every meal that we will be "unhealthy" and weak. Unfortunately (or fortunately, if you're like me and never really liked meat all too much) the opposite is true, if we're consuming animal products for every meal we will have a higher risk of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, high cholesterol, etc.. The research has been done.. Check it out

http://www.nutrientrich.com/nutrition-facts-from-the-china-study/the-china-study-findings-on-protein

This is just some crazy hippy =) but still good information!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae-dlHOmwk4 

No comments:

Post a Comment