Saturday, July 23, 2011

Farmers Market

I think I could live at the farmers market.. There are too many sights, sounds, tastes, and smells. Not to mention all the super crafty people, who create the most AMAZINGLY fun stuff you-never-knew-you-needed, until-you-saw-it-and-then-knew-you-needed-it! I was overly stimulated.. I wanted to taste everything, see everything, and buy everything.. Some highlights were:
-The Sudanese food, really, it's the BEST food you will have at the farmers market!
-Cherry jam! So fresh and yummy
-Cucumber herb hummus, I have yet to meet a hummus I didn't love
-Mint lemonade another MUST at the market
-Lemon spinach, who knew this even existed!! It was amazing... Yes I love food

It was a great day to walk around, sampling, laughing, and people watching.

These ladies know how to sample!! 
 Loved this piano, especially the fact that it was being pulled around the city by a bike!
 Indian curry and salad
 My 2 mommys
 Always gotta have a creepy clown hanging around

No comments:

Post a Comment